Thursday, September 13, 2012

CNN: My view: From the picket lines

CNN has posted my latest piece this morning.

It deals with the transition from anger at the injustice to shared struggle as the community and national teaching family have come together to support us.

At the start of day one, I felt angry and alone. On day two, I feel like our city and nation have wrapped themselves around educators, and I am ready for the next day of fighting for the schools Chicago and the nation's students deserve.

See you on the picket line.


  1. Thank you Mr.Barrett for writing this letter of support. We parents support all the teachers striking to make a difference corporate leaders sitting behind corporate desk, or at roundtables, have no business deciding how to teach in a classroom, let us all start to monitor and vote on how they run the board boom.

  2. In my mind, a mathematician is someone who loves maths,

    free dissertation examples

  3. This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. Paper Writing Services

  4. transitions mobility and elevator specializes in residential and commercial elevators, wheelchair platform lifts, auto lifts, stair lifts, patient transfer lifts, bath lifts, pool lifts, dumbwaiters, ramps, and replacement parts.sedotan plastik

  5. Insect problem of the serious problems that we face in everyday life, you'd better pest control company in Dammam achievement tops company continues to please visit us on our website
    شركة قمم الانجاز